Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

I am overthinking ??

Assalamualaikum ~
Okay today I would like to use english for this entry. Make me more emotional than I using malay, haha. Okay now I wanna talk, write, said or whatever about my biggest problem. As what my friends see me its kinda have some stages. First time meet up they will think me 

as a shy and kind girl. I really really like to smile and laughing, I kinda girl that is very positive. The second thought of me, they will think me cool, rock, sometimes crazy and pretty 'slumber'. Somehow people would think me really cool, acting things like nothing. ****. I do feel scared, nervous like crazy, and I also shy-type person. I don't how to do when meet new people. I just smile,cuz I don't know anything. Back to the story of the overthinking. I am A-type person who is like to overthinking. Yayyyyyy. ****. Maybe I answer to much A on the quizzes. Ahahahahaha. Yes I admit that I am always thinking or worrying or whatever. I can't stop thinking about everything such as what's going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment